Everyone is excited about the new Kinect functionality in FIFA 13, and EA Sports have released the official Kinect trailer for the upcoming new game along with it’s features.
Xbox Kinect voice recognition allows you to control some aspects of the game simply by speaking commands. It also has a “refereee feedback feature” recognizes and tracks when you scream at the referee when he makes terrible calls. Here is the complete list of the Kinect features..
- Swearing at the referee will not result in yellow cards, instead it will effect referee strictness.
- Comments Kinect picks up could be used to trigger Career Mode stories.
- Voice commands can be used to change tactics, formations and make substitutions.
- In Be A Pro you can use Kninect to call for passes or encourage team mates to clear the ball, tackle or shoot.
- Kinect will support multiple regional dialects.
Official FIFA 13 Kinect Trailer