EA Sports (the makers of FIFA 13) have confirmed that an update for FIFA 13 is just days away, and will fix various freezing and FUT issues in the game.
FIFA 13 may have been launched – towards the end of last month – with numerous problems, but EA Sports is hoping to fix most of them this weekend. FIFA 13 community manager Chuboi 7 confirmed the incoming update over on the EA Forums.
The patch contains the following fixes:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
This patch is currently only available to PC users and is around 200MB in size. It will become available for Xbox360/PlayStation 3 users at some point this weekend.